Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

percent increase in the salary

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1percent increase in the salary Empty percent increase in the salary Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:21 pm

banned

Arresto Menor

hello again everyone!

tanong lang po if may rule po ba sa pag-increase ng sahod ng empleyado from the time he/she started up to a regular status??

ilang percent po ba ang pwedeng i-demand na increase kasi casual na po ako then mapupunta ako ng probationay status?? nasa 13K po ako ngayon pwede po ba ako mag-demand ng 18K?? or sobrang taas na po ba yon? kasi kung iba-base ko po sa work ko, medyo pressured po ang Research and Development at directly sa Director po ng company ako nag-rereport

i'm a Chemical engineer with two years experience by the way..

thank you po!!! Smile

2percent increase in the salary Empty Re: percent increase in the salary Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:07 pm

attyLLL

there is no legal right to an increase, just to a minimum wage. any increase is purely consensual. ask, but don't demand for an increase.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3percent increase in the salary Empty Re: percent increase in the salary Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:16 pm

banned

Arresto Menor

Okay thanks po sa advice sir! hope pumayag sila once na interviewin nila uli ako sa request ko na increase for salary..

Hope you could also give me some advice on my other post about unknown employment status.. Thank you!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum