Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RIGHTS FOR HAVING THE TITLE FROM THE DEVELOPER

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

curious_carrie

Arresto Menor

Please.. I really need your help for this issue..

My parents bought this property way back 1991 thru bank by terms, finished on due of year 2001 and we still didnt have the title until now and we only have the updated TAX DECLARATION. Then suddenly one of the past member of the board of the subdivision was having some of the homeowner's land title including ours and this person wanted us to pay 15,000 pesos for the title. It says that the payment was for the interest for the bank loaned by the developer etc.
I really dont understand why do we have to pay 15,000 pesos just to have our land title knowing that it is already paid in full. What i have know is, after having it paid, the developer must give the TITLE together with the ABSOLUTE DEED OF SALE of the land to the vendee without any additional payments.

Does anyone know what legal steps should i do to have our land title?
Any suggestion or comment on this issue will truly be appreciated..
Thanks in advance sir/madam..

homem

Arresto Mayor

try to consult the bank or developer regarding your title and also read again the contract to sell agreement you signed, may be it states there that payment for title is not included in the TCP -total contract price, like MRI, fire, insurance, water, elec. are usually not included.

curious_carrie

Arresto Menor

Thanks for the advice sir.

wintersonata

Arresto Menor

you can check the mother title to Registry of Deeds.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum