Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

HR refuse to give certificate of employment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

juancruz

Arresto Menor

I would like to ask if my employer can deny me a certificate of employment.

I worked at my company for 9 years and I decided to resign this month and I
was able render 22 days.

Last 3 months, I was suspended for a 5 Days without pay because of absences and lates by the HR Manager without further investigation since we do not have any time keeping process in our office. My boss told me he had a bonus plan for me but the day after, I received a suspension notice effective immediately.

Then, they asked me to sign Sworn Separated Employee document.

I do not know if its just me but if I am going to sign the document, I will not get the Certificate of Employment and acknowledge my separation. And if I did not sign, I will not get my back pay.

Thank you very much and hope you can help me.

rchrd

rchrd

Your HR Officer is bad! If you like to give your company a lesson, better approach a lawyer for the filing of a case illegal dismissal.

even the withholding of your salary is not allowed.

juancruz

Arresto Menor

Thanks for the reply.

If they don't give me COE, is it okay to sign the Sworn Separated Employee document?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum