Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Does that make me a guarantor? Do I have the right to take my land title from the hospital?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kyeeb

Arresto Menor

Good day sir/maam!

I need your experties and your advice. Last 2009 naadmit sa hospital yong family friend namin. Motor accident at severe yong condition nya. He died after two weeks of staying sa hospital. The hospital refused to let his body go unless bayaran lahat ng expenses dun sa hospital. Out of good faith, kasi naawa nga kami, pinahiram ko ung title ng land ko as collateral. So ngayon, di pa rin makapagbayad yong family friend namin, but I need the title of my land na. So sabi namin palitan nalang yong title ko sa title na mismo ng wife ng friend namin.. So we went at the hospital, tapos pinakiusapan namin na kung pwede palitan na ng mismong titolo nung asawa nung namatay. And they wont allow it. Dapat daw bayaran nalang. So as of now, kami ung naiipit kasi for as long na di nila mabayaran, tumataas ung interest nila.. plus, I can't sell or use my land for any loan. What should I do? kasi sabi nung lawyer nung hospital, I can only get my title pag nagbayad na ng cash mismo... Is this right po ba? if it is po, pls let me understand. I'd like to understand bakit tama or bakit mali... anong dapat gawin, etc.. I'd be happy to know po. Thank you very much. Godbless. addt'l info:the amount of debt po sa hospital is below 200,000. And both lands po are worth more than that. let's say 1000,000 po.

Pedro Parkero

Pedro Parkero
Reclusion Perpetua

kyeeb wrote:Good day sir/maam!

I need your experties and your advice. Last 2009 naadmit sa hospital yong family friend namin. Motor accident at severe yong condition nya. He died after two weeks of staying sa hospital. The hospital refused to let his body go unless bayaran lahat ng expenses dun sa hospital. Out of good faith, kasi naawa nga kami, pinahiram ko ung title ng land ko as collateral. So ngayon, di pa rin makapagbayad yong family friend namin, but I need the title of my land na. So sabi namin palitan nalang yong title ko sa title na mismo ng wife ng friend namin.. So we went at the hospital, tapos pinakiusapan namin na kung pwede palitan na ng mismong titolo nung asawa nung namatay. And they wont allow it. Dapat daw bayaran nalang. So as of now, kami ung naiipit kasi for as long na di nila mabayaran, tumataas ung interest nila.. plus, I can't sell or use my land for any loan. What should I do? kasi sabi nung lawyer nung hospital, I can only get my title pag nagbayad na ng cash mismo... Is this right po ba? if it is po, pls let me understand. I'd like to understand bakit tama or bakit mali... anong dapat gawin, etc.. I'd be happy to know po. Thank you very much. Godbless. addt'l info:the amount of debt po sa hospital is below 200,000. And both lands po are worth more than that. let's say 1000,000 po.

sadly, tama yung lawyer ng ospital.
masakit man sabihin, ang utang ay dapat pa ding bayaran. at pre, nag play hero ka na dati, ituloy-tuloy mo na.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum