Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bogus seller

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bogus seller Empty Bogus seller Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:13 pm

jempee8

Arresto Menor

Please help. I bought products online worth 4,690 including shipping fee but the products never arrived. She sent me an SMS saying irerefund niya pero that was the last I've heard from her. I'm from Leyte and she's from Valenzuela so mahirap makipagcoordinate sa authorities. I tried PNP and CIDG pero mabagal process and they said kelangan daw nandon ang complainant. She and her daughter intentionally blocked me even my fake account, sa Facebook when I tried to reach out to them saying I wanted to give them a chance and I just wanted my money back. Wala talaga. What can I do? Please help.

2Bogus seller Empty Re: Bogus seller Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:40 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

Well, you have all the rights as provided under the law. you can file for estafa. breach of contract, demand for specific performance, or any other remedies as provided under the law. But, (this is not to discourage you) for practical purposes, parang "charged to experience na lang yan" kasi sa kunting halaga na gusto mo irecover, eh gagastos ka ng more than that, like, preparation of papers, evidences, tracing of accounts, lawyer services, docket fees, time spent on that, transportation fees, etc.)

I believed that you have a deal based on online trading, so as a TIP, kasi ive been also in an online dealings/advertisement, wag ka agad maniwala sa mga sellers, pati sa PRESYO nila, just double check there FEEDBACKS, joining date, and NEVER to deal pag wala pang feedbacks chances are, scammers ito, papaasahin lang kayo until mag change number na sila, UNLESS you deal with a company.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum