Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

walang paki

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1walang paki  Empty walang paki Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:40 pm

bluerose

Arresto Menor

good day po..,
me gusto lang po akong itanong.ang ginawa naming pader siguro mga 10 na hollowblocks ang taas ay gusto na namang mag add ng 3 patong na hollwblocks ang kapitbahay namin.kami po ang nagpaggawa ng pader na ito at hindi kami humingi ng financial assistance sa kanila.ang tanong ko po pwede bang magdesisyon sila na hindi man lang nagpaalam sa amin na mag add sila ng tatlong hollowblocks?me karapatan ba sila na gawin ito na hindi kami pingsabihan nila.masyado na kasing mataas ang pader. please po we need your advice.
salamat po and god bless you...

2walang paki  Empty Re: walang paki Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:25 pm

jd888

If your Wall is immediately at the very center of the boundary, then you both have rights. It is equitable for both parties.

If safety is concerned then it is acceptable.

If the structure would be jeopardized due to weakening of the foundation, then you have to discuss this with them and arrive to a decision.

Always be diplomatic and fair.

http://www.chanrobles.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum