Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

last salary

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1last salary  Empty last salary Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:34 am

mamamich22

Arresto Menor

i was working in a call center in pasig when i've got terminated last march 2, 2013. Our cut-off falls every 15th and 30th of the month, authomatically feb 28 was our cut-off date since there's no 30th on feb,.I was advised that i will not gonna received my previous salary but instead ill ge getting it after 30-60 days and it form of back pay,.My question is,is it right that im ot getting my salary on our payday instead of getting it after 30-60 days? our payday will be on march 7 but my teamates told me that i have no payslip anymore and i will be receiving it after 30-60 days, Tama po ba sila? kasi nakumpleto ko naman ung buong cut-off bago ako naterminate and ang alam ko ung kasama sa back pay ung pinasok ko before got terminated, tax refund and 3th month,.Sana po masagot ang question ko,.thank u po

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum