Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

deed of absolute sale

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1deed of absolute sale Empty deed of absolute sale Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:23 am

mia pratz

Arresto Menor

hi gud eve po,need lng po tlaga ng advice n bili ko po ung property n nka mortgage sa bank so bali binayaran kna po ung vendor nga npag ksunduan nmin n 500k tpos ung 1m po ako n mag pay continue sa bank ang probs po nsa name parin nya ung property and then ako lng po nag babayad under her name..last january po nag failed po ako sa pag bayad sa bank dahil nag k emergency po pero feb po nag bayad me uli bali umg january lng tlaga ang dku nbayaran..ngaun po ung my ari ng house pinadalhan po nya me mg demand later galing sa lawyer nya n settle ko ung lahat ng account sa bank..gusto nya mg yari bayaran ko daw lahat kng magkanu remaining balance mgortgage pina compute kpo sa bank lahat bali mga 930k p po..ask lng po my karapatan po b sya para mag demand sa akin n tubusin ko ang mortgage kng hindi kunin nya ung bahay sa akin

2deed of absolute sale Empty Re: deed of absolute sale Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:56 am

jd888

You have a Contract with the Previous Owner, because you said you have "Kasunduan", they cannot just take back the property in a snap.

They sent you a Demand Letter because the Bank is sending them Notifications.

Just tell the previous owner you are continuing with your obligation and there is no need for them to be alarmed.

Next time do not fail in payment.

You have wanted this property in the first place; thus, you have an obligation to fulfill.

http://www.chanrobles.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum