Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

We're do they stand???

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1We're do they stand??? Empty We're do they stand??? Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:47 pm

Bluezboy

Arresto Menor

Please can you help,

Someone i no recently got married to a filipino woman in the phiilipines. The problem is I am not to sure on the legality of the marriage...

The reason is, that on the certificate of no impediment. The Filipino lady's date of birth is different to her actual birth certificate..

Is this strange???
And what should happen???

Thanks anyone who answers

Last edited by Bluezboy on Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong title)

2We're do they stand??? Empty Re: We're do they stand??? Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:12 pm

attyLLL

as long as she is actually eligible to marry, there's no major problem

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3We're do they stand??? Empty Re: We're do they stand??? Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:24 am

Bluezboy

Arresto Menor

But surely being a legal document information must be correct and exact as official documents like birth certifacates,

If dates are wrong on documents it must make it void?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum