Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

YES TO DIVORCE BILL

+7
concepab
Kyle13
jd888
raheemerick
AWV
tsi ming choi
c8thyl0p3z
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26YES TO DIVORCE BILL - Page 2 Empty Re: YES TO DIVORCE BILL Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:02 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

Maybe you need some sex therapist, we understand your situation, sometimes we need personal sexual satisfaction and there are lot of remedies for that.

We cannot rationale that since our partner cannot provide for our sexual needs, a remedy of divorce can be easily availed of..unfair naman yan.

also for that TOYS, i would suggest to buy at the mall, though pricey but it is safe, remember this seal "Dont accept if seal is broken"

27YES TO DIVORCE BILL - Page 2 Empty Re: YES TO DIVORCE BILL Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:10 pm

jd888

@Lorraine, please Stop with this Toys, this makes the guys uncomfortable. Listen to @tsi ming choi.

Anyway, as to your question, In addition to the essential and formal requisites of marriage enumerated in Articles 2 and 3, respectively, of the Family Code of the Philippines, any person between the age of 18 and 21, shall need to obtain parental consent as a pre-requisite of marriage (Article 14, Family Code of the Philippines).

Marriages solemnized without the required parental consent shall be considered voidable and may be annulled at the instance of the spouse or parent concerned. Article 45 (1) of the Family Code of the Philippines provides:

“Art. 45. A marriage may be annulled for any of the following causes, existing at the time of the marriage:
[1] That the party in whose behalf it is sought to have the marriage annulled was eighteen years of age or over but below twenty-one, and the marriage was solemnized without the consent of the parents, guardian or person having substitute parental authority over the party, in that order, unless after attaining the age of twenty-one, such party freely cohabited with the other and both lived together as husband and wife;
xxx”

The period within which to file an action for annulment based on this ground is stated in Article 47[1] of the Family Code, to wit:

“Art. 47. The action for annul­ment of marriage must be filed by the following persons and within the periods indicated herein:

[1] For causes mentioned in no. 1 of Article 45 by the party whose parent or guardian did not give his or her consent, within five years after attaining the age of twenty-one, or by the parent or guardian or person having legal charge of the minor, at any time before such party has reached the age of 21;
xxx”

Based on the foregoing, you shall be precluded from filing a petition for the annulment of your marriage on the ground of lack of parental consent if you freely cohabited with your husband after you have attained the age of 21.

Nevertheless, even if you have not cohabited with your husband after you became 21 years old, your right to file a petition for annulment on the ground of lack of parental consent already prescribed because more than five years had already lapsed after you attained the age of 21. Your marriage, however, may still be annulled if any of the other grounds mentioned in Article 45 of the Family Code of the Philippines are applicable in your case. You may also file a petition for declaration of nullity of your marriage if any of the grounds mentioned in Articles 35, 36, 37, 38 and 53 of the Family Code of the Philippines are present.

http://www.chanrobles.com/

28YES TO DIVORCE BILL - Page 2 Empty Re: YES TO DIVORCE BILL Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:45 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

OMG! who invited slut in this site?
why marry an old man if you want man to fulfill your desire?
the topic here is about divorce and not sex toys! be discreet!
what happen? Filipina used to be finesee!

29YES TO DIVORCE BILL - Page 2 Empty Re: YES TO DIVORCE BILL Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:13 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Let's say you are unfortunate with marriage, even you are forced to marry an old man there's no need to dicuss it publicly! how can you deny you are a slut if you are talking about screwing your gardener here? You must be one of those women who advertise sex for sale because if you are not why would you bring out subject like these here? this site is all about law not your sex desire! if there are any topic about mistresses here that is because they want to know their rights as a mistress but if you are talking about your sex toys here, it does not relates to any law!
Don't assumed everyone are adults here, there are some young people who ask advice about their parents situation etc. so stop your nonsense about your sexual desire! It is not normal to a decent Filipina to exposed theirselves that way unless they are prostitutes!
I don't need to try your rubbish as I have gorgeous wife!

lorraine_princess wrote:Hi @AWV, you hurt my feelings too, but its okay I already forgave you. I was just forced to marry the old man because of my Fathers business affiliation. I am not a slut, I am just a normal girl with normal desires, it just so happened that I like Sex Toys, they are cheap and vibrating. We are adults here I believe. I wanted to be discreet but I got carried away, it is so much fun on this forum. seeya

You should really try the vibrating thing its so funny, makes you smile in the middle of the night.

30YES TO DIVORCE BILL - Page 2 Empty Re: YES TO DIVORCE BILL Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:57 am

jd888

I received a text last night, I was offended, can I sue the sender in case I figured out who the hell he/she is?

It depends on the full contents of the texts. If they are personally offensive to you then you can sue for libel, however, you will not win any libel or slander case without being able to prove that this has caused you social, financial or physical harm.

So in other words you can't do anything legally and expect results.

However, most phones today have a setting in them that allows you to enter numbers you would like to block or ignore. Give this a try and if your phone has this setting, this person will no longer be able to contact your phone at all.

31YES TO DIVORCE BILL - Page 2 Empty Re: YES TO DIVORCE BILL Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:12 pm

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

@awv. chilax lng po. importante topic ni pyintet,, heheh.. anyway, i agreed with mod.jd888/tsi ming, wag ka nga naman bumili ng adult toys sa quiapo pyintet.. kaw din sige defective anf mga yun. maiwan ang batery sa loob ng kweba ng kaligayahan problema pa yan:( if that case?.. (sana.. naging bately na lng ang nguto ko:* hehehehe..

dnt buy local and cheap brand ng mga adult toys.. if you want since kind naman ako.. im willing na ipagamit sayu katawang lupa ko.. hahaha.. pikit mata kong tatanggapin ang bawat pag ulos ng mura at bubot mong katawan.. tutol man ang aking puso at kaisipan? pikit mata ko itong tatanggpin. cge lng. lasfagin mo katawan ko at pag pasasaan ng tuluyan... hahahaha.. lolz.. kawang gawa yang maituturing para sayu. hehehehe..

peo gusto ko yung normal style lng ha. wag masyado wild and dare devil move.. inside the aparador or under the lababo is fine and sweet.. pero samahan pa ng hanging on the wall habang naka balandra don ang sariwa at nag mamaka-awa kong katawang lupa na walang tigil mong pinag papa-sasaan at ina-abuso.. kya lasfagin mo ako hanggat gusto mo. hahahaha

p.s.
ano daw?? wenkz:)

32YES TO DIVORCE BILL - Page 2 Empty Re: YES TO DIVORCE BILL Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:00 pm

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

@nicanor49, your avatar is from a capture image of "mang canor scandal" ive seen some of your videos scandal..

pa autograph nga:)

33YES TO DIVORCE BILL - Page 2 Empty Re: YES TO DIVORCE BILL Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:21 pm

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

hahaha... cge cge.. wait ko na lng ang new upload mo. hehehe.. kahapon lng me and my friends while drinking. naging topic namin yang video mo so we played it again. and we really admired you.. nka school uniform pa yung last video nung partner mo. 1 of my friends now is oposing your words na syota mo yun tlga..Smile pls dnt be ofended. pero sa video mo makikita how many time you tried to kis the girl. but the girl push your face away and ayaw nya pahalik sayu. parang sinsabing.. jerjer lang. walang kiss.. hehehehe

habol pa nga nguso mo kya nauwi sa tawanan ang panonood namin.. saka dun sa isang video mo sa batroom.. you did a great job doing foreplay. pero nung penetration na? 5 or 6 pumps.. tapos kang canor ka!! hahahaha..

anyway.. you really have a great choice sa mga scholar mo kuno:) no questioned ask. magaganda sila..Smile and your scandal video became famous sa iyoutube and redtube. it has a 6 stars ratings.. hehehe but try to read the coments there. they are all laugh.. anyway..

isalin mo sakin ang bertud mo or anting-anting. hahahaha

34YES TO DIVORCE BILL - Page 2 Empty Re: YES TO DIVORCE BILL Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:44 pm

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

ah cge.. tingin ako sa mercury ng bertud na yan na gawa ng pfizer.. di kya? gamot sa had-had at alipunga ibigay sakin? hehehehe.. anyway cge at akoy kakayod muna.. ok yang kawang gawa mo na bukal sa puson.. nka broadcast hehehe.

cge cge... kayod muna sir. benta muna ako kurbata na may ilaw..Smile

35YES TO DIVORCE BILL - Page 2 Empty Re: YES TO DIVORCE BILL Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:46 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

raheemerick wrote:makakasanayan ng karamihan ang pakikipag hiwalay sa kapareha kapag sa sandaling hndi ito makuntento o maka hanap ng mas gusto. tapos pag nag bago ulit ang isip hahanp ulit ng kapalit. it will become endlessly repeating cycle of love afair na puro pansamantalahan lang. its hard to admit pero nature ng tao ang pagiging hndi marunong makuntento. lalo na kapag na aprrovan yan. parang underwear na lng ang isang asawa na papalitan kapag luma na at hindi na gusto. at kapag naka kita ng bago? ayun.. divorce agad ng bonggang bongga!! Smile gaya ng kasabihan. na sa pag pili ng mamahalin at kapareha, hndi ito parang kaning mainit na isusubo. at iluluwa kapag wlang ulam:) kaya Big No sa usaping divorce na yan!!! naging agresibo sa pag pili ng kapareha at excited mag suot ng traje de-boda?? (tama ba spell) eh di yan ang mapala nyo/ mag dusa! hehehehe

Kung sakaling maging batas ang divorce ang hindi yan magiging parang isang instant noodles lang. may mga procedures to follow and grounds to prove para ma-grant ang petition.
Now sa argument mo na magiging habit ang pag-papalit-palit ng asawa, it is happening already. So ano pa dapat iwasan dun? The only difference is that some are engaging in it while their marriage is still valid. Without divorce, a made in hell marriage will become worse than hell. Just imagine the life of a unfortunate wife being beaten by his drunkard, jobless, sadistic husband every day and if you are that wife, are you going to live your everyday life in miserable situation? Are you going to live under the name of the person who gave you your most horrify nightmare? I don’t think so.
I agree with Rep. Marcelino Teodoro that the state must recognize the Filipino family as the foundation of the nation. But what if that basic foundation is a shaky one? Hahayaan ba natin na maging ganon ang situation nila?

Even Islam have divorce.

36YES TO DIVORCE BILL - Page 2 Empty Re: YES TO DIVORCE BILL Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:54 pm

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

i agreed. read prev threads ulit.. hehehehe

37YES TO DIVORCE BILL - Page 2 Empty Re: YES TO DIVORCE BILL Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:55 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

wer talking about divorce na hndi dpt pairalin.

Why Islam is enforcing Divorce?

38YES TO DIVORCE BILL - Page 2 Empty Re: YES TO DIVORCE BILL Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:59 pm

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

islam did??

39YES TO DIVORCE BILL - Page 2 Empty Re: YES TO DIVORCE BILL Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:21 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

lorraine_princess wrote:@rca you hurt my feelings. anyway, you are ugly. i believe other girls here share my sentiments. maybe, i just don't know. i love the australian guy, we always chat, minsan madaling araw na.

I am Pro-divorce.. I want divorce!!!

Why do you originally opose divorce @raheemerick?

Are you not excited by it?

I just hope we will not see you here after 3 years asking how to divorce a foreign husband or how to ask child support from that guy.

P.S

Wag mo masyadong problemahin si raheem. ganyan talaga yan, lalo na pag bilog ang buwan.. Very Happy

40YES TO DIVORCE BILL - Page 2 Empty Re: YES TO DIVORCE BILL Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:35 pm

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

kunin mo akong campaign leader at ibalandra natin ang poster mo sa ibabaw ng metropolis..Smile

vote!!! mang kanor para konsehal!!

escholar kna? leading lady kpa sa mga coming soon eksena:)

41YES TO DIVORCE BILL - Page 2 Empty Re: YES TO DIVORCE BILL Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:19 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

lorraine_princess wrote:Thanks Nicanor49. He is a nice guy. Receive ko 100 eLoad. Text you later.

He just gave you a load, you think he is already a nice guy? its either you're naive or just open to entertain any men! Rolling Eyes

So, everything seemed to be okay here now, I think Divorce will help many suffering women in the Philippines.

not just women also men who are suffering from abusive bitches wives! Evil or Very Mad

We cannot deny the reality that there are indeed suffering from abusive partners and sometimes neglectful of their husbandy duties, one of which I guess you already know.

neglectful? Shocked if you refused to marry the old bloke from the beginning, you won't be ranting here and open your door to maniacs!
I don't think they can force you if you don't really want to marry that old bloke! Evil or Very Mad You thought money is everything from the beginning until you found out he cannot satisfy your desire! Suspect

Sir @Concepab, I will keep my fingers crossed, I believe I will find a relief sometime soon; there are many things that could happen in three years, I will comeback and maybe post something like... "Hey guys! I split with my Australian and married an Arab or maybe a Greek National"

Keep your finger crossed until it happens as it is ongoing debate at the senates. Exclamation
Arab? they will replaced you for a new wife after 5 years, geek
Greek? is what you are looking for! your randy pussy will end up sore! affraid

I am watching some few naughty videos, and I find Negroes attractive, I am not sure why.
You are 100% definitely a slut! no doubt! pig

Yet, for the mean time, let's Get On with this Divorce Bill!!!
Better to stick to the topic! pale

42YES TO DIVORCE BILL - Page 2 Empty Re: YES TO DIVORCE BILL Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:48 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Just quit being exposely randy! no one will critisize you! keep it to yourself! sharing that way is not adviseable its a disgraceful to a Filipina! Only men talk that way, we don't expect it to a woman especially Filipina. BEHAVE!!!!! Okay?

43YES TO DIVORCE BILL - Page 2 Empty Re: YES TO DIVORCE BILL Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:20 pm

mamita1951

Arresto Menor

Yes ako dyan kasi me nag asawa ng mga bata pa at di nagkasundo kasi parehong immature then paglipas ng mga taon at mature na sila at nakakita na ng ideal partner pero hindi pwede pakasal kasi nga hindi divorced..Ang annulment naman ay sobra mahal at matagal..Kagaya namin ng ex husband ko..Nakapag asawa siya ng iba pero namatay na lang yong wife niya na hindi sila naikasal at ako naman nakakita ng para sa akin pero di naman kami maikasal kasi nga di ako annuled..So para sa akin it's a Big Yes..

44YES TO DIVORCE BILL - Page 2 Empty Re: YES TO DIVORCE BILL Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:28 pm

c8thyl0p3z

Arresto Menor

Smile

45YES TO DIVORCE BILL - Page 2 Empty Re: YES TO DIVORCE BILL Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:52 pm

jd888

Just quit being exposely randy!

Nicely done. I Agree. Look how far your topic went @c8thyl0p3z.

It turned out that Divorce is a necessity here in the Philippines; yet there should be strict guidelines for this, not just because of poor reasons you can just easily avail Divorce.

Behave now.

46YES TO DIVORCE BILL - Page 2 Empty Re: YES TO DIVORCE BILL Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:03 pm

Roshell Malinawan

Roshell Malinawan
Arresto Mayor

Big big yes to divorce bill. Why suffering urself s taong d m mhal db? Ah basta gusto q yan....

47YES TO DIVORCE BILL - Page 2 Empty Re: YES TO DIVORCE BILL Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:43 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

true! para naman maging legal na at maligaya ang pagsasama ng mga tunay na nagmamahalan tulad ng sa yo Rosell Malinawan. Wink

48YES TO DIVORCE BILL - Page 2 Empty Re: YES TO DIVORCE BILL Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:56 pm

Roshell Malinawan

Roshell Malinawan
Arresto Mayor

oo nga po awv...hnd nmn klngan mgdusa s piling ng maling desisyon lamang...slmt. yes to devorce bill.

49YES TO DIVORCE BILL - Page 2 Empty Re: YES TO DIVORCE BILL Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:24 am

cheetoz15

Arresto Mayor

regardless what reasons (religion, personal, life and etc.) we have, there will be pros and cons to it.

and it still has to pass thru voting in congress and the senate.

50YES TO DIVORCE BILL - Page 2 Empty Re: YES TO DIVORCE BILL Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:54 am

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

whos randy???

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum