Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Philippine public high school admission limitation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BFD

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I just want to know if a Philippine public high school can administer an admission test wherein if a student will not pass it, he/she will be admitted in the said public school?

Please note that this is not a special science school, but just a regular public high school.

Thank you for any answers that you may have.

BFD

jd888

Were you able to secure a School Handbook? It must say something about Qualification and Ranking prior to enrollment/admission.

Because in other schools such as what you have noted "Science HS" they maintain strict standards of qualification.

But I personally believe that every child must be given a chance to be molded and improved by means of school admission regardless of ranking.

PM me, what school is this?

http://www.chanrobles.com/

3Philippine public high school admission limitation Empty Thank you... Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:14 pm

BFD

Arresto Menor

jd888 wrote:Were you able to secure a School Handbook? It must say something about Qualification and Ranking prior to enrollment/admission.

Because in other schools such as what you have noted "Science HS" they maintain strict standards of qualification.

But I personally believe that every child must be given a chance to be molded and improved by means of school admission regardless of ranking.

PM me, what school is this?

Again, thank you for promptly answering my question. Yes, I do share what you have answered to me on our private conversation unless, of course, if it's a special science school, then restrictions apply. Well, I will be contacting DepEd very soon and will post their answer here also for the benefit of others who would want to hear DepEd's answer in regards to this matter.

Have a blessed week to all of you. Mabuhay!

BFD

jd888

Good luck and God bless.

http://www.chanrobles.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum