Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

estafa o bouncing checks????

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1estafa o bouncing checks???? Empty estafa o bouncing checks???? Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:52 pm

kristy

Arresto Menor

good pm...me nag issue po ng checks sa akin amounting to 250,000 pesos..10thou pesos pos ang nakalagay each sa mga checks..start po syang magbayad sa aking ng oct 2012..nareturned po ang check..sabi nya bibigay na lang nya ng cash. nasa akin pa ho ang oct check...di po sya nagbigay ng cash..tapos po ng nov 30th 2012 nadeposit ko ang check pumasok po ito sa account ko..itong dec 2012 at jan 2013..na returned na naman po at ang reason po sa check ay DAIF tulad po ng oct check..nag tx po ako sa kanya di naman sumasagot..nasa surigao po ang lupa at taga surigao din po sya..at ang mga checks po ay surigao branch din..taga qc po ako..gusto ko na syang idemanda ano po ba ang ikakaso ko sa kanya? pwede ko ba syang idemanda dito sa qc? lupa po ang binabayaran nya sa akin..marami pong salamat..

2estafa o bouncing checks???? Empty Re: estafa o bouncing checks???? Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:21 pm

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua

you can send her a demand letter stating among others that you are obliged to file an estafa case if ever she cannot meet the conditions stated in the letter. stick to the demand letter as this will be your substantial evidence. if he fails to pay at the stated demand letter or after the expiration date, you can go to the fiscal office to file a complaint of estafa for violation of bp 22. you can forego the demand letter if you want to settle amicably.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum