Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

does the company have the right?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1does the company have the right? Empty does the company have the right? Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:19 am

androidphoenix

Arresto Menor

as far as i know sss sickness claims should be given as a check from sss by your employer. the company i work for stated that they will just credit this to my next payroll. is this legal?

2does the company have the right? Empty Re: does the company have the right? Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:13 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

androidphoenix wrote:as far as i know sss sickness claims should be given as a check from sss by your employer. the company i work for stated that they will just credit this to my next payroll. is this legal?

Sickness benefit checks are paid out (advanced) by the company as for the amount approved by SSS. Then when you receive the amount, they will reimburse it from SSS.

So yes, this could be a legal process. You may have to sign off on a few papers though to confirm that you indeed got it.

But - this should not be taxed if paid out via payroll credit.

http://www.councilviews.com

3does the company have the right? Empty Re: does the company have the right? Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:37 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

as far as i know, only maternity benefit is given out in advance by the company, and the SSS cheque for this is payable to the company.

Sickness claim is different as this is payable to the SSS member (not the company).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum