Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how much to pay for annulment case

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1how much to pay for annulment case Empty how much to pay for annulment case Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:36 pm

Miss Li

Arresto Menor

my husband abandon me and my son since 2004. he left us without any single word. he never shown up since then. not even a single penny has been given for my son as child support. i would like to ask your good office how much do i need to prepare for the entire annulment case and what grounds to take? i would like to ask your help for us to be able to move on to our new life.

2how much to pay for annulment case Empty Re: how much to pay for annulment case Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:42 pm

EmirTea

EmirTea
Arresto Menor

abandoning family obligation po ang ginawa ng husband nyo.
please google R.A. 9262 to understand your rights.

3how much to pay for annulment case Empty Re: how much to pay for annulment case Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:50 am

marlo

Reclusion Perpetua

how much depends on your chosen atty and grounds while grounds depends on your intentions and what you can prove in court.

how sure are you that your legal husband is still alive? you could ask the court for declaration of presumptive death of your legal husband in order for you to re-marry and not be liable for bigamy case. the problem arises when your first husband suddenly re-appears after your 2nd marriage, which would then make your 2nd marriage automatically void.

if your husband cannot be found and is nowhere to be found, then I doubt RA9262 would progress.

check with your legal adviser

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum