Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unfit mother petition

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unfit mother petition Empty Unfit mother petition Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:31 pm

good father

Arresto Menor

Hello im looking for some extra advice on my petition. I'm an american citizen with twins daughters 2.5 yrs old that live wth me now. Their mother and i are not married due to her changing her mind. She was removed from the house i bought by her parents for not caring for twins in any way and for her bad behavior of staying out late drinking wth her friends. Im taking her to court to prove she is a unfit mother. Im looking for parental authority and to put the house into the childrens name instead of hers. If i can prove this in court can or will the court provide me with sole custody of the cbildren? I rather not have joint custody due to where she lives is unsafe for our children as to why i purchased a house for them in nice area. I just want her to have visitation rights only as she only visits them now like once a month now. She is a party girl and has not been a mother to them since birth as i been caring for them this whole time. We are scheduled to enter mediation but im not sure if it would be better to go court to prove she is unfit or just get parental authority. can someone explain the exact definition of parental authority and what rights that go with it? What can i do and cannot do given parental authority. I would ljke to have sole custody also if possible. Thanks

2Unfit mother petition Empty Re: Unfit mother petition Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:41 pm

attyLLL

is your lawyer negligent in handling your case? he should be the one explaining to you because he has better grasp of your situation.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Unfit mother petition Empty Re: Unfit mother petition Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:01 am

good father

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:is your lawyer negligent in handling your case? he should be the one explaining to you because he has better grasp of your situation.

Thanks for the reply. No I believe she is handling the case well. Let me ask this instead as i want to make sure I understand the term of parental authority by second opinion.

Per the family code the mother has parental authority and sole custody over illegitimate children and the father only has visitation rights correct? No joint custody for the father just visitation?

If the mother grants me parental authority in mediation would this mean the same? That now I have sole custody of the children and she only has visitation rights? No joint custody?

I just want to make sure the meaning of parental authority means the same when changed from the mother to the father.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum