Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unpaid Cooperative Loan - Microfinance

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unpaid Cooperative Loan - Microfinance Empty Unpaid Cooperative Loan - Microfinance Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:03 pm

damselndistress

Arresto Menor

My mom had a loan from a local cooperative for about 5-6 years now. Until now hindi nmin mabayaran yung principal loan dahil may problem kami when it comes to financial aspects at patuloy rin ang pagbibigay ng interest.

They told us to reconstruct the loan but we'll have to pay them 90thousand for the reconstruction. Since hindi namin kaya yun my mom had made an arrangement to the coop na babayaran lng namin monthly with minimum 2000pesos hanggang matapos namin (meaning kng anong total yung lng ang babayaran at hindi na papatungan ng interest). They had agreed unto that pero nung last payment namin sinabihan kmi na kailangan nang magbayad nang full amount dahil masyado nang malaki ang babayaran, or else ipapa sheriff nila kmi or kukunin yung mga gamit sa bahay. Also, we don't have any copy nung contract for the 2000 arangement.

Can you advice kng anong pwede naming gawin? We already made arrangements pero patuloy parin yung paglaki ng babayaran dahil patuloy rin ang interest. Can they force us to get our properties?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum