Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

husband in Uk with mistress,where to lodge the complaint

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

maylacajigal

Arresto Menor

hello Sir, I dont talk to anyone of his family even they sms or sent me offline msgs in my ym account. His mom and eldest brother were telling me to see each other and talk about the problem. I didnt reply them, Im also scared to see them, they are desperate, they might plan bad things to me, who knows...The eldest brother is accusing me of paninira at pananakot sa pamilya nila because of the warning letter I sent.
I told to my husband to have a spine and be responsible, why he's not the one talking to me, since its our problem.
After the OWWA talked to him, that's the only time he communicated with my siblings but not to me... with "Po" and "sorry". I dont know what the OWWA told him, why suddenly he became polite.
Sir,im still thinking of how much should I ask for the support, would it be justifiable if I ask the amount of my salary in Dubai every month? What if he refuse and give only small amount. Especially now, his mistress is pregnant.Thank you very much!!

attyLLL

if he's sending a representative to communicate with them, then use one also to talk to them.

I don't thin you can ask for your dubai salary. i suggest you just fix an amount you can live on here in the philippines, or something around 25-40% of his salary.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

maylacajigal

Arresto Menor

25 to 40% of the salary? wow then it would be great!i just dont think he'll give me that, because before when he sent money to his mother, my share was only the salary of a high class maid.

maylacajigal

Arresto Menor

Sir,Does the agreement mean that I am allowing him to have a mistress in exchange of the financial support that I will get?

attyLLL

no, it does not mean you are consenting. i recommend you have someone deal with the relatives. you may as well get some support out of this.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

maylacajigal

Arresto Menor

thank you so much sir, i'll keep you posted. God bless u always. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum