Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLEASE HELP ME WHAT TO SUE

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PLEASE HELP ME WHAT TO SUE Empty PLEASE HELP ME WHAT TO SUE Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:04 pm

Angelie Malinit

Arresto Menor

A man threatened me to blind my eyes and even kill me. I was also had a verbal abuse by cussed me a lot of times. I was also hurt by kicking my back and front while he also drew me in front of people. He also chokes me and tries to kill me. It caused me some wounds and trauma also back pain. As a woman, what case I can file to that man other than physical injuries and threat? Can I also sue him a trespassing to dwelling? (I don’t know the exact word.) Since before he hurt me outside our house, he also opened our sliding door and go inside our main house since he was my uncle’s visitor only outside the main house, is it possible to sue him trespassing? Hope to hear from you soon. This will mean a lot to me. Thank you and god bless!!

2PLEASE HELP ME WHAT TO SUE Empty Re: PLEASE HELP ME WHAT TO SUE Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:26 am

dazzle

dazzle
Arresto Menor

Angelie Malinit wrote:A man threatened me to blind my eyes and even kill me. I was also had a verbal abuse by cussed me a lot of times. I was also hurt by kicking my back and front while he also drew me in front of people. He also chokes me and tries to kill me. It caused me some wounds and trauma also back pain. As a woman, what case I can file to that man other than physical injuries and threat? Can I also sue him a trespassing to dwelling? (I don’t know the exact word.) Since before he hurt me outside our house, he also opened our sliding door and go inside our main house since he was my uncle’s visitor only outside the main house, is it possible to sue him trespassing? Hope to hear from you soon. This will mean a lot to me. Thank you and god bless!!

what did you do to provoke him to hurt you? (some cases enumerated can be slander, physical injury, illegal trespassing, hope you ca find a lawyer to assist you in this predicament)

3PLEASE HELP ME WHAT TO SUE Empty Re: PLEASE HELP ME WHAT TO SUE Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm

Angelie Malinit

Arresto Menor

nothing! he was my uncle's visitor's and they were both drunk..

4PLEASE HELP ME WHAT TO SUE Empty Grave Threat Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:24 am

Claudine77

Arresto Menor

Hello and good day. I would just like to ask if it is possible that someone can file a grave threat case if the threat was posted on a social networking site? Also the person was unidentifiable and unnamed. But I was sued for grave threat. Will this be possible? I already talked to a lawyer but he/she has no idea if it will be valid as a grave threat. Please help me. Thank you.

5PLEASE HELP ME WHAT TO SUE Empty Re: PLEASE HELP ME WHAT TO SUE Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:57 am

AttyZag

Arresto Mayor

Claudine77 wrote:Hello and good day. I would just like to ask if it is possible that someone can file a grave threat case if the threat was posted on a social networking site? Also the person was unidentifiable and unnamed. But I was sued for grave threat. Will this be possible? I already talked to a lawyer but he/she has no idea if it will be valid as a grave threat. Please help me. Thank you.

What was the basis for the grave threat case? What part of the legal proceeding na kayo? Barangay?Prosecutor's level? Court na?

Please specify.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum