Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Barangay hearing

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Barangay hearing Empty Barangay hearing Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:25 pm

Cecilia1970

Arresto Menor

Hi atty. good day,

My queries involve the following.

She went to barangay and sue of saying worst words like I will let her mg dog get out of her cage and I told her she is trespassing and balance from loan.

Story.

I have a loan with her of 50k then issue a check last 2010 she never deposit my check coz I pay her first half then installment basis whenever I have extra money. Then last week I told her I full pay loan for 12 which I think is sufficient enough for the interest but she told me my balance is still 18k I told her that I can only pay her 12k in full she refuse but in the morning she to my house and she wants to get the 12k I told her if you wl not signi will not give to you but she insist there is exchanging of text message and she texted me how could I sign without the money so I told my helper to let her inside the house and let her sign before she give the 12k but unfortunately she put some note that I a balance so my daugher texted me that there is a note saying I still a balance I told my daughter not to release the money but stil she insisted and angry so I texted her that if will not sign they will not release the money so she told me how will I sign without the money again so I let my daughter do another acknowledgement recipth and let her sign but still he does not sign so I texted her if you will not agree they will not release and still she's angry so I told her to get out if she will not agree or else I will let my dog get out of her cage coz you are trespassing. Now she sign the second one and put a note again then get the money then she went out of my house. Then she went to our barangay accusing me of saying bad words by let my dog out of his cage and tel her she's tresspassing.

My question do I need to attend the barangay hearing and what I supposed to do as counter action with her.

Thank you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum