Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is there such criminal case for over pricing??

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

alex.castanar

Arresto Menor

Good day attorny,

Been try to search the forum for any related topics that might help me but I can't fund one. A close friend of mine works as a Airline ticketing reservationists, one day a company sought her assistance to purchase airline tickets for approx. 50 people. Unfortunately due to financial needs she had to over price the total costs of the tickets for about 12K. She then provided them a fake reciept with the amount including the over priced 12K. The company found out what she did and demanded an original copy of the reciept with the original price. Now my friend I think is in trouble. Just wanted to ask if she can be sued for this or can this be settled out of court. What help could you suggest?

Thanks attorney for taking time.

alex.castanar

Arresto Menor

Sorry for some typo error its tough typing using a mobile phone.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum