Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need help..

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1need help.. Empty need help.. Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:19 pm

Bicol_Express

Arresto Menor

i was an employee of an electric coop dito sa bicol, i need legal advice po sa ginawa saakin ng aking employer.. legal ba ito or illegal?.. ganito po kasi, i am a member of social club or a moto club dito saamin, i was the president that time back in december 2012 thru this year. meron po kami headquarters or opisina. ngayon po ang lugar na yun na ginawa namin na opisina is pag-aari ng kasamahan namin sa club,problem is na-disconnect ang kanyang electric service, that time nagka-problema kami sa pag-memetingan namin every sunday. so sa madaling sabi i was obliged to apply for an emergency power service or "EXTRA LIGHT SERVICE" na naka pangalan saakin for just one day we pay 672pesos. and the electric coop approved and granted us the service, sa madaling sabi ok sa kanila and they provided that service for one day. problem is after several days they fail to disconnect it, prior na for 1 day lang kinuha ko. problem is ngayon may na recieve ako memo for written explanation kung bakit daw naka pangalan saakin yung extra light, na bawal daw kabitan ng extralight service ang isang disconnected.. ang tanong ko is bakit na approved nila at bakit nai-kabit.. eh diba sila ang may responsabilidad na mag check at mag approved ng mga ganyan serbisyo? bakit saakin sinisisi? if failure naman ng technical team nila.. ano po pwede kung gawin? accept ko ba yung memo? sasagutin ko ba? what other things to do po to counter that?..tnx

2need help.. Empty Re: need help.. Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:05 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

Bicol_Express wrote: so sa madaling sabi i was obliged to apply for an emergency power service or "EXTRA LIGHT SERVICE" na naka pangalan saakin for just one day we pay 672pesos. and the electric coop approved and granted us the service, sa madaling sabi ok sa kanila and they provided that service for one day. problem is after several days they fail to disconnect it, prior na for 1 day lang kinuha ko.

Does this agreement done in writing?

If yes, then that is your valid defense.
IF not, keep the payment receipt, this will serve as an evidence.

Accept the memo and answer it, invoking the abovementioned defenses, otherwise you waived your right to due process, by simply not answering to the allegations.

3need help.. Empty Re: need help.. Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:19 pm

Bicol_Express

Arresto Menor

kumpleto po ako kahit yung SERVICE ORDER and the RECIEPT naka xerox na po..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum