Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Steps in transfering TCT to my name

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Steps in transfering TCT to my name Empty Steps in transfering TCT to my name Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:46 pm

bluecross

Arresto Menor

Hi all, im a newbie. I found out about this forum as I was going through the internet for guides on registering TCT.

Anyway, I have three problems - mostly revolving around land titles.

1. I bought a property from my mom. The title is under her name. what are the process to transfer the title to my name and complete the legal requirements?

2. I inherited a piece of land from my parents in which it is a part of a big title. The title is under my dad's name but has been given to us by my mom because he died already. They are planning to divide the property to three: "my portion, my brother's, and my mom's house". We are 13 in the family, but both my brother and i already paid our other siblings for their share since they already have lived elsewhere. My mom's already 85.

3. i bought a land from a widow in bohol, who like our case, had the property in her husband's name, and is a part of a big title subdivided into little 300sqm chunks. I am not sure if the title is already "subdivided" to little TCT's.. i dont know how i can have the title be transferred on my name. our deal is just highly informal. she did issue a deed of sale, but i am clueless on what to do next how i can have the title to my name. i understand that the deed of sale has an effectivity date? also a national road widening has encroached on "my" property area. what are my remedies?

I thank you all in advance for your helpful tips. I would like to know your thoughts about my problems. Please forgive my ignorance of the process because I am just a regular citizen who grew from a simple life in the province. Again thank you all in advance!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum