Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Choir Help

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Choir Help Empty Choir Help Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:04 am

yurai17

Arresto Menor

Hi, I have a choir composed of children from 12-15 years old. We want to raise fundraising events and solicitations. Do I need to create a choir contract stating any claims for the money to be raised? And also do I have to add to the contract any liabilities we leaders have on the children? Can they waive the liabilities?

Thank you.

2Choir Help Empty Re: Choir Help Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:15 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

yurai17 wrote:Do I need to create a choir contract stating any claims for the money to be raised?

Yes. Terms and conditions of a contract are binding to both contracting parties.

yurai17 wrote:
And also do I have to add to the contract any liabilities we leaders have on the children? Can they waive the liabilities?

No, because you/leaders exercised special parental authority, notwithstanding the fact that the minors waived their rights to claim any liabilities from you/leaders, even a waiver duly signed by their parents.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum