Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

plaintiff against me

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1plaintiff against me Empty plaintiff against me Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:50 am

nomad818

Arresto Menor

hi,, i would just like to ask if there would be any problem If I try to get an NBI clearance, it so happened that i was filed a case of plaintiff i'm still waiting for the courts invitation. though the complainant said they would back out of the case on the day of the trial, I'm still worried about my NBI clearance. the police said that it would be a permanent record and i may not be able to find another job because of it since nbi clearance is a requirement. some people say that it wouldn't be a problem because it wasn't such a big crime. but still i'm anxious about it, i keep thinking about it and can't get any good answers...hope you could help me .....tnx!

2plaintiff against me Empty Re: plaintiff against me Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:55 am

attyLLL

stop speculating. just go get your nbi clearance to be sure.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum