Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

TAX AND RECESSION

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TAX AND RECESSION Empty TAX AND RECESSION Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:22 am

CaseLogic

CaseLogic
Arresto Mayor

Hi,

Pag recession ba at nagreduced ang company ng working days, subject for tax pa rin?

2TAX AND RECESSION Empty Re: TAX AND RECESSION Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:38 am

Pedro Parkero

Pedro Parkero
Reclusion Perpetua

CaseLogic wrote:Hi,

Pag recession ba at nagreduced ang company ng working days, subject for tax pa rin?

bakit naman hindi? hanggat tayo ay nakikigamit ng maluluwag kalsada ng estado, tumatawag at nagpapatulong sa mga responsableng pulis, tayo ay dapat nakikibahagi sa gastusin ng gobyerno. at nag gobyerno lang ang tanging makakapagsabi na hindi na nito kailangan ang ating buwis.. so,

unless there is a law that provides a tax exemption in case of recession... we are taxable...

i mean WE.

3TAX AND RECESSION Empty Re: TAX AND RECESSION Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:02 pm

CaseLogic

CaseLogic
Arresto Mayor

Then tell me how can you reduce the cost by that? If you already declared recession?

4TAX AND RECESSION Empty Re: TAX AND RECESSION Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:57 pm

attyLLL

depends on which tax you are referring to. if the bottom line is red, then the company need not pay income tax. all others such as vat and withholding still apply

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum