Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Labor Requirement for Company Doctor or Nurse

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dloadgenerator

Arresto Menor

Greetings, I would like to know if there is a labor provision regarding company doctors/nurses. Is there a ruling that a company is required to get its own doctor/nurse based on its headcount or any other factor?

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Art 157.

Art. 157. Emergency medical and dental services. It shall be the duty of every employer to furnish his employees in any locality with free medical and dental attendance and facilities consisting of:

The services of a full-time registered nurse when the number of employees exceeds fifty (50) but not more than two hundred (200) except when the employer does not maintain hazardous workplaces, in which case, the services of a graduate first-aider shall be provided for the protection of workers, where no registered nurse is available. The Secretary of Labor and Employment shall provide by appropriate regulations, the services that shall be required where the number of employees does not exceed fifty (50) and shall determine by appropriate order, hazardous workplaces for purposes of this Article;

The services of a full-time registered nurse, a part-time physician and dentist, and an emergency clinic, when the number of employees exceeds two hundred (200) but not more than three hundred (300); and

The services of a full-time physician, dentist and a full-time registered nurse as well as a dental clinic and an infirmary or emergency hospital with one bed capacity for every one hundred (100) employees when the number of employees exceeds three hundred (300).

http://www.councilviews.com

AyRate

Arresto Menor

what happens if ganito ang reklamo? may penalty ba si company? or reklamong good samaritan lang, magagastusan at mapapagod at magpapromise lang si comapny?

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Depending on the result of the inspection, pwedeng penalties/fines yan until mag-comply.

http://www.councilviews.com

AyRate

Arresto Menor

I see, salamat bossing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum