Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

News publication needed prior filing capital gain tax on a property with tax declaration

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

tabo-an

Arresto Menor

Good Day!

The children of the deceased owner sold the land to me with only tax declaration paper. The atty who process Extra-Judicial Settlement advised me to publish first in the newspaper prior filing the capital gain and transfer tax. I heard from my father's friend who is working on the assesor's office that no need news publication since the property is holding only a tax declaration. After hearing that, I am trying to ask the atty, who process the Extra-Judicial Settlement, but no avail since she's on vacation. Does it necessary need to publish prior filing capital gain tax? If I follow the advised from the atty, I will be late on filing capital gain tax. I'd appreciate any help. thanks.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum