Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adoption query

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Adoption query Empty Adoption query Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:42 pm

karmalief

Arresto Menor

Hingi lang ako kasagutan, I was able to read the adoption law both the domestic and the inter-country.

Let's say na from a previous legit marriage nagkaanak ng 3. Tapos naghiwalay yung couple de facto. Ngayon, may kanya kanya na asawa. Yung babae, foreigner ang napangasawa at citizen na sa US gawa nung marriage. Gusto niya kunin yung anak niya na lahat lampas 18 na.

Pede ba na i-adopt sila nung foreigner?
Papayag naman daw yung tatay nila kung sakali. So, ala problema sa consent.

Pede ba sa inter-country adoption? para ndi na magspend ng 3 years yung foreigner at nanay sa Pinas?

Since, ndi annulled yung first marriage, mag prosper ba yung adoption? or madedeny?

Salamat.

2Adoption query Empty Re: Adoption query Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:27 pm

attyLLL

i recommend they undergo adoption under the laws of the foreigner spouse.

their marriage is void under ph law.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Adoption query Empty Re: Adoption query Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:21 pm

karmalief

Arresto Menor

Salamat attyLLL. So hindi pala apllicable adoption laws natin.

4Adoption query Empty Re: Adoption query Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:46 pm

attyLLL

they are applicable, but the problem is that their marriage appears to be void so the petition will not be allowed.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5Adoption query Empty Re: Adoption query Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:55 pm

karmalief

Arresto Menor

That's what I thought as well.

However attyLLL, i found out that their monther did not declare 2 of her 3 children. She only declared having her 1st child, would that be a problem in applying for the adoption of the 2nd and 3rd child?
My friend said that this was his mother's reason why only his older brother was petitioned when they were younger. His mother was afraid that she might be deported (although already an American citizen), if the US would find out that she was petitioning her undeclared children. Would that be a ground for revocation of citizenship? Having not declared your children, will it bar adoption?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum