Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

defamation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1defamation Empty defamation Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:51 pm

joytubalinal_2@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

gud pm po. need help on this. here's my concern:

Ito po ay nagsimula sa isang municipal administrator sa aming bayan sa Catanduanes, Bicol. May tumawag daw sakanyang pulis n kaibigan nya at sinasabing may kaso daw na estafa ang kapatid ko na nagwowork d2 sa manila. kumalat n ang balita, naapektuhan ang dati'y tahimik naming buhay. But nagtataka lng kmi kc wala nman ginagawang mali ang kapatid ko.. and dapat kmi una mkakaalam hindi sila. dapat sana'y merong warrant of arrest or any letters n pinadala sa kapatid ko, hindi ung sakanila direktang sasabihin.

Can we file a case against that person kpag napatunayan naming paninirang puri lang ang ginawa nya? Pls help.

Thanks and more power!

2defamation Empty Re: defamation Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:37 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

Focus your effort to the alleged warrant of arrest. Try to inquire to the proper office to find out the truth.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum