Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

qualified theft at workplace

+2
Pedro Parkero
arianne_garnett
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1qualified theft at workplace Empty qualified theft at workplace Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:11 pm

arianne_garnett

arianne_garnett
Arresto Menor

i am working at a bpo company( call center) and i had a team mate who stole my itouch inside my locker. It was found out when i filed an IR case, they showed me the clips of the cctv shots wherein the thief is holding my bag and then they dismissed the employee while i was on leave without having us talked the issue..My concern here is that the HR is prolonging the release of the IR case that i need to have in order to file a criminal case against my collegue..it was happened last May of this year and its been months already and they still not giving me the copy of the IR.. i never failed to remind them and do follow ups with my manager but it seems HR doesnt want to help.. any advise please?

2qualified theft at workplace Empty Re: qualified theft at workplace Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:19 pm

Pedro Parkero

Pedro Parkero
Reclusion Perpetua

under the law, you can go directly to the prosecutor and file your complaint. The Prosecutor may request your company to produce the CTV footage or when the case is filed finally before the court, the latter can subpoena your Company to produce the CCTV footage.

praktis lang hehehe

3qualified theft at workplace Empty Re: qualified theft at workplace Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:27 pm

victim ra9262

Arresto Menor

arianne_garnett wrote:i am working at a bpo company( call center) and i had a team mate who stole my itouch inside my locker. It was found out when i filed an IR case, they showed me the clips of the cctv shots wherein the thief is holding my bag and then they dismissed the employee while i was on leave without having us talked the issue..My concern here is that the HR is prolonging the release of the IR case that i need to have in order to file a criminal case against my collegue..it was happened last May of this year and its been months already and they still not giving me the copy of the IR.. i never failed to remind them and do follow ups with my manager but it seems HR doesnt want to help.. any advise please?

lols...

4qualified theft at workplace Empty Re: qualified theft at workplace Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:16 am

arianne_garnett

arianne_garnett
Arresto Menor

can i also file a case against the company?

5qualified theft at workplace Empty Re: qualified theft at workplace Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:19 am

arianne_garnett

arianne_garnett
Arresto Menor

can i file a complaint in DOLE?

6qualified theft at workplace Empty Re: qualified theft at workplace Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:38 pm

attyLLL

was the itouch returned to you? if so, then just file a police report and then a complaint at the prosecutor's office? that it was found in his possession will be a strong piece of evidence

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

7qualified theft at workplace Empty .... Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:02 am

arianne_garnett

arianne_garnett
Arresto Menor

no it was not returned.. He resigned day after he was cited for integrity case.. i got the documents from the Hr today which was asked last march.. documents were incomplete theres no written findings,no resolution about the case just the initial report.

8qualified theft at workplace Empty Re: qualified theft at workplace Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:40 pm

victim ra9262

Arresto Menor

alamin mo mabuti baka naman sinurrender na nung magnanakaw ung items mo hindi mo lng alm...

9qualified theft at workplace Empty Re: qualified theft at workplace Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:11 am

lottdrive

Arresto Menor

ayaw lang ng company nyo madamay name nila dyan. paso na yang docs mo. 30 days lang dapat nakapag file ka na.

10qualified theft at workplace Empty Re: qualified theft at workplace Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:14 am

jordan.wade.fly

Arresto Menor

hi i have a similar case as the above. except its an iphone 4s and its a company departmental phone (using it for configuration). should our company file a legal act, whats going to happen to the thief? will he be imprisoned or is this something billable?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum