Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

proposal letter of settlement

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1proposal letter of settlement Empty proposal letter of settlement Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:12 pm

dbxayco

Arresto Menor

I am facing an estafa case right now. Pre-trial is scheduled on Oct. 30, 2012. The original claim of the complainant is at P560,000 but I have made partial payment to them amounting to P76,000. Since the case was filed in 2000 and it is only this year that I posted the bail since the warrant came out in 2007, they want a settlement of P1.2M. I do not have enough money to pay the claim. Sad Is it okey for me to write a counter proposal to appeal for a lower settlement? Can you help me with what to write in the letter?

Hope to get an asap reply. thank you.

2proposal letter of settlement Empty Re: proposal letter of settlement Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:48 pm

meggie

Arresto Menor

may I know what bank filed against you?

3proposal letter of settlement Empty Re: proposal letter of settlement Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:21 pm

dbxayco

Arresto Menor

Meggie I am sorry if I cannot mention it sa forum. I used to be a bank employee and I made some unauthorized withdrawals. It's that bank that has filed a case against me. They are willing to negotiate but sobra taas kasi ang settlement na gusto nila. That is why I made an appeal. I hope somebody can help me.

4proposal letter of settlement Empty Re: proposal letter of settlement Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:18 pm

balahibumpooza

Arresto Menor

actually we have the same proble....ang taas ng gusto ng settlement...e ang kaya lang namin buwan-buwan is kalahati ng hinihingi nila buwan-buwan

5proposal letter of settlement Empty Re: proposal letter of settlement Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:41 pm

sassy178

Arresto Menor

tanong ko lang po kung gaano katagal ang usad ng mga ganitong kaso? Yung kaibigan ko kasi nagtatrabaho .. ok nman ang trabaho nya.. kaya lang someone is threatening to sue her for an unpaid debt ( ginawa sya agent sa 5-6 lending tapos pinaako sa kanya yung mga di nakabayad). Gusto na nya mag resign kasi naiisip nya makukulong sya at mapapahiya sa trabaho.. advise po

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum