Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help on what we can demand for the company?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shandee

Arresto Menor

I'm working in a BPO company, I just want to ask if in case the account has been closed ended last Sept, the said company give as an option to sign on re-deployment program where in we are paid from Oct-31 while they are looking for an account for us . The case here is from the very beginning we started the company were on a day shift account and unfortunately last week they have a made a short speed interview where around 30 tenured agents out of 100+ agents were assessed that not able to pass on the job specification , as their saying either we fail for the interview itself or base on our stats.. most of us who failed were wondering company is advertising that they need P700-800 ramping agents to be on this new dayshift account but just to imagine is it not unfair that this new applicants were given a chance to sit on this avail positions compared to the tenured agents for 1-6 years already and we can't imagine the speed interview was made of 3 sets like a game wherein we were only given 2min to answer the questions of the interviewer then phase to the right for another interviewer so it's 6min in total.

Now another case here was after 2hrs of the interview last Oct 1st they have also gave the result but this is how they annouce it

They actually first call people alphabetical order by last name and was adv to be on their right corner, so from that point those who were not called w/c I'm part of it still clueless all about until such time the Operations Manager said that we did not meet the expectation blah..blah.. and so on now from that point we were so humiliated , I hope they should have do some thing to say who did pass and fail and hoping that they should adv what this tenured agents failed, but this was all we got.. last oct 2 for us who failed insisted to answer why we failed and insist to be on dayshift but until now no answer given.. their saying the right person to talk too is not here an their saying they will answer it by Monday.

Can we sue the company for Moral Damages and since I don't want to continue on the company after what happen we loose the trust already being with them for 3years or so for others, we feel we were not treated right..

And the account was closed already , now their offering us to be profiled to other acct but will be on graveyard shift so aside from the retention bonus ,commissions & incentives promise can we still demand for separation pay or what can we more demand?
Please help us as soon as possible..
thanks

fcruz

Arresto Menor

consult a lawyer

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum