Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

BPI credit card account closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BPI credit card account closed Empty BPI credit card account closed Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:29 am

p_sweetypie

Arresto Menor

I would like to seek an advise about debts in credit card. I hope i can have an idea about credit cards. What if i already settled my account then the bank allowed to have a transaction because it was in an auto debit transaction before, do i really have to pay the bank though i already closed my credit card? And im not attending anymore into that gym do i really have to pay it? kinukulit ako ng bpi na bayaran ko dw ung auto debit na ginawa ng fitness dati samantalang kya ko nga sinarado na ung account para di na makapag auto debit ung fitness...Pls i need an advise...thanks in advance...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum