Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Issuance of Transcript for Board

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Issuance of Transcript for Board Empty Issuance of Transcript for Board Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:31 pm

Mark Noel

Arresto Menor

I'm graduate of BS Aeronautical Engineering, when I was on my 5th yr. days our insructor told us to pass the Mock Exam after the review. If we failed, the school will not issue a Trancript of records for Board Exam. May I ask, if the school have the authority to hold the Transcript of records, even its not on our curriculum. Hope I recieve a reply. thanks!

2Issuance of Transcript for Board Empty Re: Issuance of Transcript for Board Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:57 pm

attyLLL

imo, that would not be proper

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Issuance of Transcript for Board Empty Re: Issuance of Transcript for Board Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:10 pm

Mark Noel

Arresto Menor

What would I do to resolve these?

4Issuance of Transcript for Board Empty Re: Issuance of Transcript for Board Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:33 pm

attyLLL

if you failed the exam, i recommend first writing a letter to your registrar if they refuse to issue the transcript. then a complaint to CHED then the courts

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5Issuance of Transcript for Board Empty Re: Issuance of Transcript for Board Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:20 am

Mark Noel

Arresto Menor

Thanks!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum