Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Possible 2012 Bar Examiners

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Possible 2012 Bar Examiners Empty Possible 2012 Bar Examiners Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:30 pm

jb13_ruiz

jb13_ruiz
Arresto Menor

May balita na? Sino sino?

http://beehappy13.tumblr.com

2Possible 2012 Bar Examiners Empty Re: Possible 2012 Bar Examiners Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:41 pm

redrider0404

redrider0404
Prision Correccional

Hindi ko alam eh... Very Happy

3Possible 2012 Bar Examiners Empty Re: Possible 2012 Bar Examiners Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:40 pm

wattleferdz

Arresto Menor

Ulitin ko lang sinabi ko sa kabilang thread:

You will know the 2013 Bar Chairman I guess after the conclusion of the 2012 Bar Exams. You will know the examiners for the 2013 Bar Exams after the results of the 2013 Bar are released. Don't mind these kind of things as your preparation will still be the one which will dictate your fate. When I took the bar, my fellow barristers minded these things and were reading materials from the rumored examiners. Myself thought why I should be bothered, it should be the examiners who should be nervous with our answers! I'm a lawyer now and some of those fellow barristers remain to be so. So piece of advice, just keep on preparing yourself and don't mind who will be your chairman or examiners.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum