Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Delivery Of Demand Letter.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Delivery Of Demand Letter. Empty Delivery Of Demand Letter. Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:21 pm

Almondo

Arresto Mayor

what is acceptable to Philippines Court for delivery of Demand Letters. This person avoids signing to accept reciept of my demand letter. Also i have a pending case where her manager of her Lending Company signed reciept of recieving my demand lettr. In Notorised Affidavid she wrote SHE NOT RECIEVED ANY DEMAND LETTER FROM ME as her defence.

2Delivery Of Demand Letter. Empty Re: Delivery Of Demand Letter. Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:15 pm

francistheo

Arresto Menor

you could send the demand letter through registered mail, and wait for the registry return receipt , that is the evidence that your demand letter was received by the addresee..if the adressee refuses to receive the mail, you could ask a certification or affidavit from the post man that the letter was refused to be recived, the important thing is you tendered the letter, but refused. anyway, the demand letter is not much important in collection cases, as an evidence, the more important thing is you hve a loan document to prove your claim against the debtor

3Delivery Of Demand Letter. Empty registerd mail Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:37 pm

jaycube

Arresto Menor

francistheo wrote:you could send the demand letter through registered mail, and wait for the registry return receipt , that is the evidence that your demand letter was received by the addresee..if the adressee refuses to receive the mail, you could ask a certification or affidavit from the post man that the letter was refused to be recived, the important thing is you tendered the letter, but refused. anyway, the demand letter is not much important in collection cases, as an evidence, the more important thing is you hve a loan document to prove your claim against the debtor

Are you talking about the official company name registered email or through any personal email address.

http://www.askacriminalsolicitor.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum