Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

hi, newbie here!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hi, newbie here! Empty hi, newbie here! Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:33 pm

luna santos

Arresto Menor

Hello everyone. I'm Luna, an administrator of a public school in Metro Manila.

I was transferred to a new school and the one who replaced me retrieved my recycle bin (because I did not know how to empty it)and read my private files.I'm not computer-savvy, guys.

Now this guy has been talking to the other school administrators about my history and computer history --- that I only frequent Youtube, Yahoo and Facebook and I don't research about educational stuff.For crying out loud,I'm the admin of our school's facebook account that why I frequent FB. I also lurve music and I read the latest from yahoo news.The internet is not the only source of knowledge.Books and seminars teach us loads of stuff too.I've an M.A. from UP so I get intellectual nourishment from different sources.

My female co-principal said that this guy said pretty bad things about me and another principal also approached her saying that the guy is so unethical because of what he did to me.

I want to know of the punishment so I can scare the living daylights out of him.

Thank you for reading my post. God bless all of us.

Luna

He committed grave slander, right? And that is punishable by imprisonment less than six years. Am I right on this matter?

Would that strip him of his position if he is found guilty?

Please tell me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum