Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can I apply for annulment?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Can I apply for annulment? Empty Can I apply for annulment? Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:36 pm

Rein lazel

Arresto Menor

Hi I would like to seek for your advice regarding if I can apply an annulment or I have basis to do so..
I just got married last november 2011.. Recently my husband confess that he regrets to have married me because of my past and virginity issues... He comfortably say bad words to me and other words that i think passable for emotional abuse.. He is also unemployed right now and seldom contributes to our almost 3 yr old son..can this be grounds of psychological incapacity? Most reason for our marriage is because of the pressure of my mother.
Also we got married last nov 5 2011 by our mayor but without signing a contract.. We just signed a contract on nov. 12 2011 and lack of signatures from witnesses..I also completed the certificate and passed it to the city hall a month after my wedding.. Is there any legal issues with these about if this can be a factor of nullity?
Please help me, I am hoping for your kind reply..
Truly,
Rein

Last edited by Rein lazel on Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to include 1 thing)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum