Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Problem with SEC

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Problem with SEC Empty Problem with SEC Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:01 pm

LukaszO

Arresto Menor

Hi Me name is Lukasz and Im Polish. I come to Philippines 8 months ago and now i like to open a corporation. I have 30% of stock rest have four me Filipino friends. I like to import and install solar panels in Philippines. When i go to SEC the tell me then i can not sell in Philippines on retail base. Because im foreigner and i need capital of 200000$ to do so. I read Republic Act No. 7042
FOREIGN INVESTMENTS ACT OF 1991. And i think person in SECputs me in error. But im not sure about the law here. And one think me friend tell me about opening virtual company in Hong Kong but im not sure if will work in Philippines.
Thank you for answer

2Problem with SEC Empty Re: Problem with SEC Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:32 pm

bearangel

Arresto Menor

If you only own 30% of the shares of stocks then you can register as a domestic Filipino corporation, and the minimum paid up capital for a domestic corporation is only Php 5,000.

3Problem with SEC Empty Re: Problem with SEC Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:12 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

For foreigners there are restrictions BOTH concerning maximum ownership percentages
and what being allowed to work with himself.

As a new member I'm not allowed to post a link to a list telling about maximum ownership rules and restrictions what foreigners can't be allowed to work with, but perhaps someone else can add such Smile

4Problem with SEC Empty Re: Problem with SEC Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:24 pm

irigahauler

Arresto Menor

Try to read also R.A. 8762 RETAIL TRADE LIBERALIZATION ACT

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum