Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

i got hit when i went to nbi

+3
MissDEYMeanor
Attentionseeker
michaelbt2
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1i got hit when i went to nbi Empty i got hit when i went to nbi Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:18 pm

michaelbt2

Arresto Menor

i need your legal advice so bad. i got hit when i got an nbi clearance. they said i have a pending case. does that mean i cant get my nbi clearance anymore? if ill go back there are they going to arrest me? i think it was the case against my credit card. my wallet was stolen 4 years ago and i havent done anything with my credit card. i cant sleep becuase of it. im afraid i cant get an nbi and i cant work. please help me

2i got hit when i went to nbi Empty Re: i got hit when i went to nbi Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:09 pm

Attentionseeker

Attentionseeker
Prision Correccional

Sometimes when you tried to get an NBI it takes a while simply because when it say you got hit, they want you to come back after a week or so to give them enough time to do further investigation about it, if it is really you or just someone else in the same name. It doesn't necessarily means its you. Unless you are wanted and you have a warrant they cannot arrest you. If you think it's the credit card I am not sure if they can even arrest you for that unless you commit fraudelant with the bank but if it is credit cards debt, you have to find out how the bank wants you to settle your case with them. Most credit cards are insured unless you owe them serious amount of money they won't really chase after you with little amount. So don't be frighten easily just because you get hit! It will just make you stress for no good reason, be brave to settle it, your future depends on you getting a proper job! Good luck!

3i got hit when i went to nbi Empty Re: i got hit when i went to nbi Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:39 pm

MissDEYMeanor

Arresto Menor

sir, first time ko magkaroon nang hit kahapon..last time ako kumuha is 2010 pa pero ok naman po lagi everytime ako kukuha for renewal.. my name is kinda bizaare.. dinaya ko yung age ko na 1988 pero ang totoo 1991 po para makapagwork,tas nagpapalitpalit din ako ng surname minsn kinukuha ko yung married name ko o maiden.. yun po ba possibleng dahilan kung bakit ako nagkahit?kasi bago na nga sistema ng nbi ngayon? or pede din bang me naging kaso ako na hindi ko alam? kasi sa pagkakaalam ko hindi ka naman makakasuhan kapag wala po natangap na subpoena eh. please help.. thank you.

4i got hit when i went to nbi Empty Re: i got hit when i went to nbi Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:25 am

sansoyadz

Arresto Menor

sir. good day!

kumuha po ako ng nbi clearance this year month lang po.. january 2013,,, tapos na hit po yung pangalan ko.. ang alam ko lang po may upaid bills po ako sa sun cellular... at sa sara lee... yung ba reason why na hit yung pangalan ko..?

i'm so worried ..

pls. reply po..

5i got hit when i went to nbi Empty falsification.. Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:23 pm

khrimz

Arresto Menor

ang problema ko po may kaso po ako hndi pa tapos pero hndi ko nmn po gnwa ung kaso na un, binabaliktad ako ng pulis, kinasuhan po ako, ang gnwa ko po ibang first name at middle name ang binigay ko pero same last name, hndi pa po tapos ung kaso na un until now almost 3yrs na po un.. kumuha po ako ng NBI ngayong january my HIT ako, pagbinalikan ko po ba ung date sa NBI, ikukulong ako?? anu po gagawin ko??

Last edited by khrimz on Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : delete)

6i got hit when i went to nbi Empty Re: i got hit when i went to nbi Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:30 pm

keber

Arresto Menor

hi po

ask lang po pde po ang authorization letter for claiming nbi clearance. i cant take the day off po kasi sa work.
ibibigay po kaya iyon.
thanks po.

7i got hit when i went to nbi Empty Re: i got hit when i went to nbi Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:15 am

lovely0583

Arresto Menor

Hello po,

I would like to ask any helpful advice. I went to NBI to get a new Clearance for another firearm para sa business namin. My husband and I sabay na pumunta mga 1st week of January. They ask me and him to come back in another week. So bumalik kami. He got his, but I was given a paper and was told to go to the quality control for an interview. When I went there, there's this lawyer who just ask me if I am this person. May kaso, sa other city daw. So binasa ko ang paper na pinakita sa kanya. I told him I live in that city before. But hindi ko inamin na may case pa ako. Nakalagay kasi doon wanted daw ako for theft back in 2003. But I got my first NBI clearance in 2005 in that city and it's clean. Pinabasa ko sa kanya and he didn't even give importance to it. I went abroad and live there for a few years.

My question is, yes somewhere 2002-2003 I did shoplift after finding out that my first"husband" fake our marriage and I was so unreasonable, I was impulsive. I wanted to suicide then but can't so I did that instead. And I willingly went to jail for the night since I refuse to call my guardians or talk to a lawyer. But after a day, they brought me to the court and hear my case. The other party did not arrive and I was told by the judge or infront of the judge (can't remember well the details) that they dropped the case and my boyfriend showed up and sign my release documents from the court. Since that time I was a minor. He happened to be my first husband and sadly he passed away a few years now. I don't have any documents about that case or the release documents. So why is it showing up on the system now? how come I am being ask now by NBI to get a certification from the trial court if I am the accused in the said paper or not? My first NBI Clearance doesn't have any problems. I have a business now so I cannot go and fix it just like that. They told me I better fix it since if they forward it to immigration I cannot leave the country. But I have been traveling a lot these past years, I have gone through security background check/clearance wala namang naging problema.

So back sa NBI office that same day they let me go at pinababalik with the certification para ibigay sa clerk doon when I have it. This is stressing me out. I don't know what to do! Ano ang scenario if open pa ang case? Hindi ko nabasa kung may days or months bang palugit to fix it. Will NBI/Police come and arrest me with warrant in my home or office (they have my new address now!)? God Help...please help!!!! Pasensya na po sa pagkahaba-habang back story ng mga pangyayari.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum