Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Filing Bankruptcy

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Filing Bankruptcy Empty Filing Bankruptcy Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:13 am

eira08

Arresto Menor

Hi! Good day, I'm a newbie and desperately seeking advise. My father owns a small printing press and was financed by his brother.

I'm planning to take-over on our "family-business" however my papa has not been paying BIR and other tax related obligations for the business which means if I take-over I'm pretty much sure I'll be covered with things to pay.

I'm thinking if I declare bankruptcy for our business, will I be able to open it up again using a different name.

You see, my father is still accepting printing jobs from his friends and of course we aren't allowed to issue any receipts which means we are illegally running a business which is not a good way to start a business.

I really need help on this, I'm planning to ask help legally but wanted to seek advises from experts and professional lawyers too which took me to this site.

BTW, this site is really helpful. I'm looking forward to hear from you guys!

Thanks,

eira08

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum