Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

political harassment, etc....

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1political harassment, etc.... Empty political harassment, etc.... Wed May 05, 2010 12:48 pm

loi082776

Arresto Menor

Sir:

I would like to ask what are my chances with regards to the complaint that I filed in the Office of the Ombudsman.
The content of my complaints are as follows:
1. I was charged of violating of non-compliance in obtaining the business permit, yet the main requirements of securing the business permit were already been complied of.
2. The licensing officer refused to process and assess my business permit for the reason that the municipal mayor verbally mandated him not to assess my business permit, and I should have to personally appear to the office of the mayor
3. Another violation had issued to me by the municipal engineer that stating that I didn't comply in securing the building permit, whereas the renovations and improvements made was way back aug of 2007 right after the present mayor is elected in office and during this time i'm his political ally and a friend, and the said violation they issued is just this march 2010.
4. that the municipal administrator, sister of the mayor, owed me an ample amount of money. stocks drawn out of my store chargeable to the office of the mayor but delivered to their respective houses.
5. i received a order to foreclose my store from the office of the mayor, for the stated violation that they me alleged me of.

2political harassment, etc.... Empty Re: political harassment, etc.... Wed May 05, 2010 7:49 pm

attyLLL

you state you already filed your complaint in the Ombudsman. were you assisted by legal counsel? I'm afraid it would be unethical to comment if you already have a lawyer.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3political harassment, etc.... Empty Re: political harassment, etc.... Thu May 06, 2010 7:39 pm

loi082776

Arresto Menor

no sir, i just had it notorized by the provincial prosecutor's office but i'm the one who prepared it.

4political harassment, etc.... Empty Re: political harassment, etc.... Fri May 07, 2010 8:45 am

attyLLL

and you file the complaint at the ombudsman in quezon city? or just at the prosecutor's office?

what crime did you charge? graft and corruption?

the success of a case depends on the quality of the evidence presented to show that the list of acts you presented were actually committed, and it was those persons accused who committed them.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum