Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Serious Micsonduct

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Serious Micsonduct Empty Serious Micsonduct Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:16 pm

CYCLOPS

Arresto Menor

I was given a show cause notice for accessing my colleague's email without proper authorization. The reason why I accessed his email kase po I want to find out kung ung nagtetext saken ng threats eh number nya or naging number nya dati. Gusto ko po sana icheck yung registered email signatures nya to see ung mga phone numbers na ginamit nya noon. Sya lang po kse ung naka iringan ko sa work na pwedeng pag isipan ko na magtext saken ng threats. Naaccess ko po yung email nya kase generic po yung mga password na binigay samen. Pare pareho.

- ano po kayang verdict ko?
- pwede po ba ko magcomplain kung iteterminate ako?'

I was given 5 days to explain myself,

READING THIS PART IS OPTIONAL:

Eto po yung draft nung explanation ko. Please advise kung tama po kaya na ito yung sabihin ko.

Dear Mr. Paige,

I am writing this letter to humbly express my deepest apology for accessing my colleague’s email without asking for proper authorization. This incident was due to several factors and stress and worries about my life security are two of the leading factors why I committed this mistake.

Last week, I received threats from text messages coming from an unknown number (0920-200-7788). The message was sent in vernacular. In English translation it says “You motherfucker, I just found out that you were the reason why I got terminated from work. Now, I have nothing to put on our table. Be extra careful, you might get surprised when you get off the bus”. There was only one person who got terminated recently for mistreating customers. I spoke with the previous supervisor of the agent who got terminated and she guaranteed that it was not her agent who sent the message as the agent has already started working in a different company.

I suspected Bryan for being responsible for the message that I received. First reason was because we had misunderstandings in the past when he discussed to his agents what we have talked about during our cluster meeting. One of his previous agents told me that he informed his team that during our cluster meeting I shared to the group that one of my agents was teaching me on how to corrupt calls. The information spread out and it resulted to me being hated by agents, and it also made me unable to get further information on how agents do manipulate their systems. Second, I also want to find out if he reported the same payroll file to you as to what he showed us because of previous instances where he did not report accurate payroll data.

Since we do use generic passwords to access our emails, I got tempted to try to open his email to check if he has registered a signature in the past to find out if he owned the phone number where I received the threats from. But I was unable to check it as Varun came in and found out that I was accessing his email without his permission.

I realized that I my actions are inappropriate. I should have followed proper escalation procedures. I should have talked to you and should have not done the investigation myself. I acknowledge that I have to work on my poor judgment. I have full regrets of doing this.

I am a professional person and value my work a lot. My whole performance record is good and I have never received any corrective actions since I was employed in this company. I was known for handling my teams well and for strictly implementing the company’s policies and procedures to my subordinates. It saddens me that I have caused a mar in my record due to poor judgment.

I am aware of company rules, regulations and the work ethics that every employee need to follow. I will undergo the due process and face the consequences of my action as per company rules.

I hope I will be given a chance to regain your complete trust back in my capacity. I've never been in trouble before and used really bad judgment, and I understand that I must accept the consequences of my actions

But I’m still hoping that you will give me a chance to make up for my errors.

2Serious Micsonduct Empty Re: Serious Micsonduct Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:44 pm

attyLLL

imo, this should not be a basis to terminate you. suspension would be sufficient

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum