Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Holding Salary due to absent Form 2316

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Holding Salary due to absent Form 2316 Empty Holding Salary due to absent Form 2316 Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:33 pm

ciriaco

Arresto Menor

Hi, I'd like to ask regarding Form 2316. My previous employer does not want to release my BIR Form 2316 (W-2) until I am cleared. Can they do this? My other question, my current employer is holding my salary pending my submission of the said form. Can they do this?
I hope to hear from you guys. Thanks.

2Holding Salary due to absent Form 2316 Empty Re: Holding Salary due to absent Form 2316 Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:08 pm

attyLLL

both are unlawful, especially the holding of salary. write a letter or email to your hr and explain your position and politely request for the release of your salary.

as for the 2316, unfortunately there is no clear remedy. i've recommended before to complain to the bir, but they're not willing to help. another possibility is to present your pay slips for the entire 2011 so that you can show your current employer the amount of taxes withheld by the previous employer. this is the same info on the 2316

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Holding Salary due to absent Form 2316 Empty Re: Holding Salary due to absent Form 2316 Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:45 pm

ciriaco

Arresto Menor

Thanks for this..I actually submitted my payslip from January to May but they said that they need the 2316 and not that..i really appreciate this..thanks..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum