Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unpaid Auto Loan

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unpaid Auto Loan Empty Unpaid Auto Loan Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:27 pm

Aero13

Arresto Menor

Nag loan po ako sa eastwest bank for auto loan. I was a good payer for the past year and a half pero nagka problema kami financially ng family ko this month for medical reasons. And na delay na ako ng 30 days of payment. They are demanding me to pay 12k now. at magkakaroon nanaman ako ng bill this coming 15th of this month.

I already paid a partial amount just to make them feel that i am willing to pay the ammount and I just need time pero they still insist for me to pay the amount left w/c is 8k bago mag 15th.

I already informed them about what happened sa family ko.

My questions are;

1. Is it possible na hilain na nila yung oto?
2. Ano usually ang Allowance ng isang bank bago sila mag file ng repossession? (60? 90 Days?)
3. Pagnakuha yung kotse would they file a case sa akin?
4. May instance na nag bounce ang isang check ko BEFORE pero nabayaran ko na agad the following day including the penalty. that was almost 6 or 7 months ago. Pwede parin ba nila ako kasuhan dun sa bounced check na yun?

I was never asked to issue checks kundi over the counter nalang ang payment ko lagi so wala na akong problema sa mga cheke na pwedeng mag bounce.

Thanks!!

2Unpaid Auto Loan Empty Re: Unpaid Auto Loan Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:12 pm

Aero13

Arresto Menor

Up lang mga sir.

I was called by Eastwestbank kanina. I informed them about what happened sa finances namin due to medical family emergency. Pero matigas talaga sila. They even told me to pay the remaining 8.7k today 3:00 pm or else eendorse daw nila yung account ko sa Legal dept nila. (1 month delayed and yet endorse na sa legal?)

I do not know if tactics lang nila ito for the person to pay up. pero nakakatakot lang din isipin.

3Unpaid Auto Loan Empty Re: Unpaid Auto Loan Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:31 pm

Aero13

Arresto Menor

up ko lang po ito..

4Unpaid Auto Loan Empty Re: Unpaid Auto Loan Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:18 pm

Aero13

Arresto Menor

they informed me that the payoff balance would be 400k+ ... tra-try ko sana ibenta kung may makukuha pa ako pero mataas pa pala presyo nito.. >_<

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum