Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

doctor vs doctor

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1doctor vs doctor Empty doctor vs doctor Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:48 pm

doc_nukem

Arresto Menor

Dr. G practices as a "pedia" and pays 12k as monthly rent.For some reason she decides to divide her clinic space and "sub" (lease?) half of it to Dr. N. a legit OB Gyne
They sign a one sided 6 month contract favoring the "lessor" for which the lessee paid 6k/month for 6 months.After 6 months, Dr. G tells Dr. N that she will increase the rent to 8k as her rent also went up to 16k.Dr. N then went to confirm with the building owner if it is true only to find out that Dr G was lying and that there was no increase.Then Dr G just told her if you will not pay the amount you have to leave and I'll rent it out to somebody else...

I've tried to research on what law is this based on.Thanks in advance for your help.

2doctor vs doctor Empty Re: doctor vs doctor Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:25 pm

doc_nukem

Arresto Menor

anybody?

3doctor vs doctor Empty Re: doctor vs doctor Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:38 am

doc_nukem

Arresto Menor

wow

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum