Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ano yung Indemnity?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ano yung Indemnity? Empty ano yung Indemnity? Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:45 pm

awelits

Arresto Menor

I hereby indemnify the Company that I will undertake to refund the Company (either the total and/or pro-rated cost according to the period of uncompleted service) the related costs pertaining to the renewal of work permit (such as levy fees, insurance, air ticket etc), in the event of the following:
(i) I decided to end my service during/before the expiry date of my contract of service;
AND/OR
(ii) I decided to change my decision pertaining to renewal/non-renewal of my contract of service
upon signing this letter.

=============
sino po ang makapag translate nito sa mas makamasang kaisipan? parang kasing masyadong pabor na sa company kapag pumayag ako dito.. sa pagkaka-intindi ko lang.

Last edited by awelits on Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missing sentence)

2ano yung Indemnity? Empty Re: ano yung Indemnity? Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:27 pm

mdventura

mdventura
Reclusion Temporal

An indemnity contract arises when one individual takes on the obligation to pay for any loss or damage that has been or might be incurred by another individual. The right to indemnity and the duty to indemnify ordinarily stem from a contractual agreement, which generally protects against liability, loss, or damage.
Which means you are responsible if you breach the contract for no valid reason but if they are just renewing your contract you have a choice to accept it or terminate it If you decide not to renew your contract but if you agreed for renewal and signed it and changed your mind in the last minute you will not be paid for the rest of the contract. But if they terminate the contract after agreed without any valid reason they are liable to pay you off the rest of the contact. I hope you This is enough explanation.

3ano yung Indemnity? Empty Re: ano yung Indemnity? Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:36 pm

attyLLL

search 'employment bond' in the forum

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum