Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

transfer of visa

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1transfer of visa Empty transfer of visa Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:22 pm

max24

Arresto Menor

goo morning po...

my problem goes like this....i have an unlimited contract, i already fininsh my 1 year last june 14,2012...im planning to transfer with another company...whats the best thing to do?? and whats the consequesces? my employer demand to pay 20,000dhs and a replacement of 12 staff in order for him to release me...i think its very unfair...the new company hired me is willing to pay 20,000dhs to my employer but she cant provide a 12 staff...whats the best way for me to do in order to transfer to the other company...if i resign am i undergo with a bo

help nyo naman po ako please.... thank u po...goodbless and goodluck

2transfer of visa Empty Re: transfer of visa Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:15 pm

mdventura

mdventura
Reclusion Temporal

Please be more specific;

Based on your amount figures 20,000dhs(dirhams) you are in United Arab Emirates.

What ground do you have to terminate the contract? You can't say you just want to move because the other company offers better package deal.

This is depends on your contract if you can find that they've breach the contract then you can get away with it. otherwise, you are the one breaching the contract. Then you have no escape goat.

If you resign, breaching contract in Middle East they all have the same rules. You have to wait for 3 years before you can enter and apply for working visas in the same country UNLESS! you are given an NOC (no objection certificate) then you are free to apply to another employer in U.A.E.
But of course you can apply another part of Middle East like Qatar, Saudi, Bahrain, Oman and Kuwait. After 3 years you can apply to U.A.E. again.

My brother lives and work in Middle East for over 20 years and this is what happens whenever he leaves and terminates the contract because he is unhappy with his employer.

max24 wrote:goo morning po...

my problem goes like this....i have an unlimited contract, i already fininsh my 1 year last june 14,2012...im planning to transfer with another company...whats the best thing to do?? and whats the consequesces? my employer demand to pay 20,000dhs and a replacement of 12 staff in order for him to release me...i think its very unfair...the new company hired me is willing to pay 20,000dhs to my employer but she cant provide a 12 staff...whats the best way for me to do in order to transfer to the other company...if i resign am i undergo with a bo

help nyo naman po ako please.... thank u po...goodbless and goodluck

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum