Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

my mother changed her name

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1my mother changed her name Empty my mother changed her name Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:40 pm

aristotle biteng

Arresto Menor

good day to all. i am aristotle biteng from marikina. my mother's petition to change her name was granted on dec 29, 2009 and become final and executory on april 21,2010.

paano po namin yun maaapply sa marriage contract nila nang father ko at sa birth certificate naming magkakapatid?

do we have to file for another case para sa marriage contract nila nung father ko at para sa birth certificate namin?

2my mother changed her name Empty Re: my mother changed her name Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:49 am

aristotle biteng

Arresto Menor

good am. regarding po dun sa unang post ko, pwede po ba namin makuha ung mga original evidence na sinubmit namin (like original japanese passport and pictures)? thanks for your time.

Last edited by aristotle biteng on Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : incomplete)

3my mother changed her name Empty Re: my mother changed her name Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:38 pm

lawyeranger

Prision Correccional

yes, file a case as well for the change of entries in your CLBs
yes, file a motion to withdraw original documents, substitute it though with certified copies

4my mother changed her name Empty Re: my mother changed her name Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:19 pm

aristotle biteng

Arresto Menor

salamat po sa reply nyo, sir

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum