Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

MY FRIENDS HUSBAND HAS A MISTRESS WHO RESIDES ABROAD

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

my4eyes

Arresto Menor

My friend just discovered that her husband is having a relationship with a Filipina who resides in another country, now she wants to file psychological violence charges against his husband, is this possible even if the other woman is not in the country and she has no evidence to back it up except for a text message she saw in her husband phone. Thank you.

lawyeranger

Prision Correccional

"Psychological violence" refers to acts or omissions causing or likely to cause mental or emotional suffering of the victim such as but not limited to intimidation, harassment, stalking, damage to property, public ridicule or humiliation, repeated verbal abuse and mental infidelity this is what RA 9262 states, however, i submit that filing a case would not be a good move, to sit and discuss together would be a good option

my4eyes

Arresto Menor

When you say that filing a case would not be a good move, do you mean that if ever she files a case that it would not prosper or it would not be a strong case due to lack of evidence?

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

Because it will be very costly and difficult to prove. You will procure the services of a clinical psychologist to testify that the text messages indeed caused psychological violence. And the case will be directed against her husband.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum